Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus SC400: i lost my keys in my car pushed the door lock…

Customer Question
i lost my keys in...
i lost my keys in my car pushed the door lock back, alarm went off, locked door, did it again but opened the door, popped the hood and unplugged battery to stop alarm, then put my key in to start and car wouldnt strart what do i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Lexus
My power lock buttons dont work either how do i get them to work
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text Message + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/20/2015
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Normally all door locks faulty, its the switch to blame. Prior to replacing parts though, I would like to do some electrical diag from wire diagrams. Is that something you could do? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris