Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus rx3oo: Sir I removed the motor from my Lexus rx3400…

Customer Question
Hello Sir I removed the...
Hello Sir I removed the motor from my Lexus rx3400 .It had a broken mast in it how do I put it back together
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Lexus
I TOOK MY ANTENNA MOTOR APART HOW DO i GET BACK TOGETHER
6/9/2015
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry but there are no antennae assembly directions to offer. Its not a part recommend to take apart so the manufacturer has no disassembly or assembly directions, just replacement steps.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris