Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexus rx3oo: Sir I removed the motor from my Lexus rx3400

Customer Question

Hello Sir I removed the motor from my Lexus rx3400 .It had a broken mast in it how do I put it back together
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I TOOK MY ANTENNA MOTOR APART HOW DO i GET BACK TOGETHER
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry but there are no antennae assembly directions to offer. Its not a part recommend to take apart so the manufacturer has no disassembly or assembly directions, just replacement steps.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris