Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus ls460l: i have 08 ls460l with no fluid at the left rear…

Customer Question
i have 08 ls460l with...
i have 08 ls460l with no fluid at the left rear brak line . was a line with u but we got lost.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Lexus
5/29/2015
Lexus Mechanic: LexusPro, ASE Master Certified replied 3 years ago
LexusPro
LexusPro, ASE Master Certified
Hi again. Looks like we may have been disconnected. Here is my last post.
Brake bleeding can only be performed by using a scan tool that can perform the brake bleeding procedure. That is a very difficult car to bleed brakes on. The scan tool is required to actuate the abs modulator. Also every time the system is opened the zero down and linear valve calibration must be performed for the abs and vsc systems to work again. Lexus and Toyota dealers have Techstream scan tools. Most dealers will charge around $200 to bleed the system. Let me know if you have other questions or need further assistance. I will be glad to help. Positive feedback is appreciated.
Unfortunately there is not a conventional way to bleed the brakes on a LS460.