Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Trying to replace the abs (trc) relay on my 1998 Lexus

Customer Question

trying to replace the abs (trc) relay on my 1998 Lexus GS300. the part I removed has the part number 89633-24010 and the part I ordered has the exact same number, but isn't the correct part. The one I removed is a 6 pin and the one I received is 4 pin.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The relay is also has a pink cover.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
The ABS system on your GS has two relays, one is called the ABS solenoid relay and it is a 6 pin relay, the other relay is called a ABS motor relay with 4 pins, if your has six pins then that is the ABS solenoid relay. If the new relay only has only 4 pins then you have the ABS motor relay. See the wiring diagram in the link below.
Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ABS%20wiring%20diagram%20May%2028.pdf