Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus ES350: replaced the master window switch on a 2008 es

Customer Question

replaced the master window switch on a 2008 es 350 still cannot roll windows passenger windows down from master switch tried reprogramming by holding the window switch up at all the window switchs ,down on each individual door ,still will not re program what's my next move
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Went in to live data and it shows dd lock button on
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to check and see if there are any broken wires leading from the switch itself causing this fault.If this switch is in the drivers door assembly (as most are) the most common area for wiring damage is at the door hinges where the wiring passes from the body to the door itself.Check for any damaged wiring that needs repaired.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete