Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I'm having some sort of electrical issues with my 2004 430.

Customer Question

I'm having some sort of electrical issues with my 2004 430. First, the VSC light goes on for a while then goes off. 2nd, when the trunk is slammed shut (as apposed to softly shut, I lose both navigation and my rear camera for about a day or so then it comes back. Now, over the last few days I've lost all signal to my XM radio.
What do you think?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check the wiring and wiring connections in the trunk area to all components for any shorts or damage to the wiring or electrical components the wiring leads to.If a fault is found with any of these here this will need to be repaired to correct this fault.I suspect a loose,damaged or corroded electrical connection is the cause for this fault needing repaired.
Thanks Pete