Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Brake rotors warp and vibrate within 10,000 miles after each replaceme

Customer Question

Brake rotors warp and vibrate within 10,000 miles after each replacement. O.E.M. or others make no difference in correcting problem
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The brake calipers need checked to see if one or more are dragging (not releasing fully) as this will cause this fault here.If a caliper is found to be at fault it will need replaced.A caliper sticking partially engaged will cause the brake rotor to heat up and cause this here.
If the calipers are o.k. the master cylinder can cause this if it is leaving the brakes partially engaged as well.
Thanks Pete