Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

2010 Lexus: seat heat buttons are..unit slides back about 1 in or 2…

Customer Question
I have a 450H 2010...
I have a 450H 2010 Lexus. I cannot open the center divider drawer where the seat heat buttons are. The unit slides back about 1 in or 2 and stops. I can not pick up the lid and open the drawer. Is there a secret way to solve this????
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Lexus
6/24/2010
Lexus Mechanic: Tom, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
No it sounds like something is jammed.Can you see if anything is jamming it?
I tried to pass a tape measure thru it end to end and it come out, but won't slide across. Is this the mechanism or ... is there a way to open it????
Were you able to get it open?