Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

1994 lexus es300: few minutes..highway..fuel pump,a black relay..tune…

Customer Question
We have a 1994 lexus...
We have a 1994 lexus es300 that after it rains it will start but shut off after a few minutes,it has shut off while driving on the the highway in the rain,we have replaced the fuel pump,a black relay on the right side kick panel.It has 236,000 mile tune up anout 6 montyhs ago...have had it at Toyota when its doing this they have checked and cannot explain why it does this...any thoughts
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Lexus
6/10/2010
Lexus Mechanic: Tom, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
I spoke with you the other day about this.Did they check the coils and exhaust along with the crank sensor?Does it start right back up?
we have not taken it back since the last time they told us they cant find anything!! We tried to start it now,,,,its been running for about 10 minutes.....what and where is the coil packs
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.