Lexus mechanics can save the day when you have problems
The Experts on JustAnswer are regularly presented with Lexus questions such as:
- My 2014 Lexus GS 350 3.5L does not turn on, and Code B279A came out on the scanner. What does it mean?
- I had the alternator replaced, then my battery, and now my windows don't work! What do I do?
- I have had to get a new battery every year for the past 3 years. What would cause the battery to drain yearly?
- 1990 Lexus LS400 starts fine but gradually starts to feel like parking brake is being set. It may seize up altogether if stopped at a light. What's wrong?
- My struts and ball joints are worn out so it's making my car shaking even when it's parked. What parts do I need to buy?
Before you're ready to chat with the Expert, there are questions you need to be ready to answer about your Lexus repair, such as:
- What is the model/year of your Lexus?
- Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
- Are you fixing your Lexus yourself?
- What have you tried so far?
With the answers to these questions, you'll be ready to have a valuable and constructive session with the automotive Expert.