Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was told to fill out a report to the attorney general

I was told to fill out a report to the attorney general ..how do I go about that
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Washington
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: It was tenant union that said to
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Lynnea Ingram is living in an RV at 12015 E. 4th Avenue Spokane Valley, WA 99206.
She has been paying $300 a month for a year now, to park her RV at her grandmother's residence. Her 2 cousins Dale and Dave Miller have taken over the residence and have cut Lynneas access to power and water without any notice given. Lynnea has children under the age of 18 who she had to send with family because they no longer have been able to have access to the water, bathroom and electricity. I have asked her to fill out a complaint with the attorney general. Please advise on how to proceed, thank you.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience. Please note that Justanswer.com is a paid-for question and answer site. Also note that I do not make phone call offers. Any phone call offer you receive is made automatically by the site. I do not participate in the phone call program in the first place. You can accept or ignore the offer. If you accept the offer, another Attorney who participates in the program will contact you. You are NOT charged the offer fee if you decline or ignore the offer. Also note that I am not a robot. I am actually a human being trying to answer your question. I ask that you exercise some patience while I prepare my response to your post. Thank you for your cooperation.

I am sorry to read about this situation.

Customer: Lynnea Ingram is living in an RV at 12015 E. 4th Avenue Spokane Valley, WA 99206.

Response: Here is the link to the complaint with Washington Attorney General's Office:

https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint

She also needs to contact her City/Town Hall and ask to file report with the Sanitary Code Department.

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit from the site for responding to your post.

Please note that I work with multiple customers on the site and I respond to posts in the order that they are received. If you have asked additional questions but have not heard back from me, it does not mean that I have ignored your post. It just means that I am currently working with another customer in front of you or may be offline. Also note that I am not a robot. I am actually a human being trying to answer your question. Please I ask that you exercise some patience. Thank you for your cooperation.