INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Is there a statute of limitation for filing medical

Is there a statute of limitation for filing medical malpractice suit
JA: The Lawyer can help you with the statute of limitations for that. Where are you located? These laws vary by state.
Customer: i just moved to UT from WA state. The MD in question is in WA Sstate
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Greetings and welcome. I am reviewing your question and will respond back right away! ***** Quick note re phone calls and follow ups: 1. If you get a phone call offer from the site that typically has an additional charge and requires your card company to clear it - You are welcome to accept the call; or reject it it and just stay with me in chat mode. If you select the call, another expert would call you as soon as available - 2. After you get my answer, if you have a follow up, please ask me - I will be usually be able to reply back right away. *****

It is 3 years to pursue the claim!

If my reply is acceptable please reply “yes” or “acceptable” - that’s how I get credit by the site.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is there any extenuating circumstances where it might be possible after 5 years?

Yes, where there was continued treatment, or where could not have been discovered earlier.

I would file asap, use counsel on commission basis.

While we cannot represent customers, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes and thank you

very welcome.

Please take a moment to rate me by pressing at top or bottom of your screen on the 5 stars (*****) and pressing submit. If you don't find the stars, please just reply back “5 stars” - helps me get credit by the site for the answer and is very much appreciated!

After you rate me, if you wish, you can leave a tip/bonus in any amount you wish and also pick me as a favorite - making it easier to reconnect in the future. Thank you kindly.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Five *****

thank you kindly.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
��

thanks again!!