INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

My question is if there is no policy book to refer to when

Hello! My question is if there is no policy book to refer to when requesting a day off and you give them two months in advance that you want a day off and they say that may not work, do I have any leg to stand on for my request.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Kentucky.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as of yet just trying to way my options, I have a plan reservation with proof of purchase as well as my name on it with the date of purchase
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats if for now

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The request would normally be granted, although company and HR have discretion in the final decision based on need.

If my reply is acceptable please reply “yes” or “acceptable” - that’s how I get credit by the site.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
There is no HR

Then owners can decide based on need, but should act fairly.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thanks

very welcome. Please take a moment to rate me by clicking on the 5 stars (*****) and pressing the submit button or just reply back “5 stars” - that’s the only way I get credit by the site. The rating button is usually at the bottom of your screen. thank you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
One last question the 5. fee is a one time charge is this correct because it said before i did it, it was a 1. fee fully refundable, which one is correct?

Yes, one time.

Please take a moment to rate me by clicking on the 5 stars (*****) and pressing the submit button or just reply back “5 stars” - that’s the only way I get credit by the site. The rating button is usually at the bottom of your screen. thank you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
One time of 1. or 5.

one charge $5. one time. Only $5.

After you rate me, you are welcome to both leave a tip and select me as a favorite expert. This would be much appreciated and make it easier to get in touch in the future!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you

with pleasure. all the best.