Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I’m dealing with a class action case of overcharging that’s

Customer Question

I’m dealing with a class action case of overcharging that’s probably overlooked by the average person
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North Carolina
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Besides being f**ked in pep boys by the prices and trying to reach the regional manager. Just this. I want someone I could speak on the phone with
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Could you call me at+15708996475 I have others things I’d like to discuss involving the case
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

1. Phone calls are premium service and the site, not the expert, charges more for phone service.
  2. None of the experts on this site can represent customers from this site, they can only answer legal questions you may have based on your state or federal laws.
    1. If you wish to proceed with that understanding, please tell us what is going on?