Adam Yarussi
Adam Yarussi,
Experience:  Attorney at Adam Yarussi & Associates
104197676

I purchased a stove from a store and it doesn’t work they

I purchased a stove from a store and it doesn’t work they are refusing to hind me my mo net back because the stove was on sale what options do I have
JA: Have you talked to a MO lawyer about this?
Customer: What is an mo lawyer
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contacted the store and their head office will not return my call
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The store said the only option I have is to purchase a new stove at full price

The product should be covered by the manufacturers warranty. Did you contact the manufacturer to determine if you can get it fixed or a replacement? If not, then you need to contact the better business bureau. They will help you resolve the issue with the store.

hope that I have I answered your question. If any part of my response is unclear or you have a question, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do.Please accept the answer or give my answer a 3-5 star rating at the top right of this question page and hit "Submit." That is the only way I get credit for my time replying to the inquiry as I am a practicing licensed attorney and not an employee of this website. I would really appreciate itPlease note: This information is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for hiring legal counsel to represent you. No attorney-client relationship or privilege has been formed as a result of this conversation and no confidentiality attaches to anything said here on a public website

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Tried the store they hold the warranty and they told me that the only option they had was for me to buy a new stove from them at full price and not the s
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ale price I paid for this stove.

That's not correct. They must honor the manufacturers warranty. I would file a complaint with the better business bureau immediately.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I will do that tomorrow

You're welcome.

Kindly leave a positive review.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Done