Andrew
Andrew, Esq.
Experience:  JD and LLM
106061996

I'm looking for Factoring lawer for Transportation industry.

Hi I'm looking for Factoring lawer for Transportation industry
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ohio
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm looking still a lawer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, which does not come from me - it is automatically offered by the JustAnswer site. If you don't want a phone call, please ignore the offers; you don't have to tell me you are not interested. But if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that.

In response to your query, I do work on factoring for government contracts to allow assignment of claims to a third party for immediate payment or financing for the contractor. If this is the proper area of law that you are seeking advice, please send me details and I can try to help.

Regards,

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Andrew
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was looking for advice from attorney
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You can call me anytime
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you call?

I can call you, what number would be good to use?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
R u familiar with factoring and trucking companies?

Factoring allows for immediate payment of an invoice to cover overhead and assignment of final payment to a third party. This can apply generally to any type of company. I guess the question is what specifically is the issue you are trying to understand.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
3302362005 ext 1200