How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kimora Pope Your Own Question
Kimora Pope
Kimora Pope,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1700
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Kimora Pope
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Kimora Pope is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have filed a premises liability personal injury in

This answer was rated:

I have filed a premises liability personal injury in California. The defendant was not cooperating and I filed the form with the courts requesting a Referee. It has been a few months and I have not heard a word from anyone accept the defendant telling me we go to court and he is having the case dismissed. How do I get a referee and why have the courts not ANSWERED ME . Orange County, California

Hello. I am KimP. I have practiced law for over 20 years.

What have you filed in court?

Kimora Pope and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Premises liability persona injury