How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57907
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If the appeal process for owner of writ pf restitution

Customer Question

If the appeal process for owner of writ pf restitution required a bond and defendant did not submit a bond with appeal what happensI have a judges order for renter to leave she appealed but in some areas of document am the defendant and other area am the plaintiff but no bond attachedHow do I proceed with appeal and order
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 16 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 16 days ago.

You will need to do a motion to dismiss appeal and file it with trial court and have appeal dismissed.You argue she failed to follow all the requirements including posting bond and it should be dismissed.These are your next steps to have it dismissed and you can then evict them.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.