Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

If the appeal process for owner of writ pf restitution

Customer Question

If the appeal process for owner of writ pf restitution required a bond and defendant did not submit a bond with appeal what happensI have a judges order for renter to leave she appealed but in some areas of document am the defendant and other area am the plaintiff but no bond attachedHow do I proceed with appeal and order
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 16 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 16 days ago.

You will need to do a motion to dismiss appeal and file it with trial court and have appeal dismissed.You argue she failed to follow all the requirements including posting bond and it should be dismissed.These are your next steps to have it dismissed and you can then evict them.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.