Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am having an issue with a wedding photographer who claims
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Hi, I am having an issue with a wedding photographer who claims i signed something in my contract that states i am not allowed to post a negative review. Is there a way i can send you the contract so … read more
I am a photographer and i had a wedding contract signed for
socrateaser, lawyer
I am a photographer and i had a wedding contract signed for 1750. I lost some of the images from the wedding (about half). At first the client was asking for 1,300 back (in writing), but now he is wan… read more
we signed a contract with a wedding photographer in california
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
we signed a contract with a wedding photographer in california to take pictures at our wedding renewal ceremony. the photographer sent her sister to take pictures and claimed that her sister was a goo… read more
As a wedding photographer, If a client never orders the
Roger, Litigation Attorney
As a wedding photographer, If a client never orders the included album in their agreement, is there a point at which I can consider the agreement closed. In other words the agreement is considered voi… read more
I am a professional wedding photographer and if a contract
Richard, Owner
I am a professional wedding photographer and if a contract is not signed by both parties -myself and the wedding couple is the contract binding? State of Florida btw.. thanks! I photographed this coup… read more
I am dealing with a wedding photographer who is unwilling to
Edward Young
Edward Young, Juris Doctor
I am dealing with a wedding photographer who is unwilling to provide the final deliverables per signed contract. … read more
SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR OUR WEDDING 4/08 PHOTOGRAPHER 3500.00
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR OUR WEDDING 4/08 PHOTOGRAPHER 3500.00 INCLUDING WEDDING ALBUM AND PROOFS. YEAR LATER PHOTOGRAPHER SOLD NAME AND RIGHTS TO ANOTHER MAN AND HE SAID HE DID NOT BUY CONTRACTS JUST TH… read more
i have a contract with a photographer for my wedding that i
Richard, Owner
i have a contract with a photographer for my wedding that i would like to get out of. wedding cost are getting high and i need to save money where ever i can and also im having second thoughts about u… read more
I have an issue with a wedding photographer. Back in October
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have an issue with a wedding photographer. Back in October 2009, my fiancé and I signed a contract with a photographer for $1600.00. We set a date in October to do the engagement pictures. The day o… read more
I'm a wedding photographer with a question about my client
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Hi. I'm a wedding photographer with a question about my client cancelling on a contracted wedding which I had received a 50% deposit of $1.250. The contract did not stipulate an engagement session but… read more
I am a wedding planner. I have a signed contract for a wedding
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
I am a wedding planner. I have a signed contract for a wedding that I completed. The client paid with 3 different credit cards and owes for last minute decor and draping as well as has not return my c… read more
Wedding photographer. Bride signed contract and gave deposit.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Wedding photographer. Bride signed contract and gave deposit. In contract it states three times if the wedding is cancelled for any reason at any time, deposit non refundable. Bride is now pursuing la… read more
I am being sued for breach of contract but i did not breach.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am being sued for breach of contract but i did not breach … read more
I am a wedding photographer that may want to a divorce. I
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am a wedding photographer that may want to a divorce. I work as the sole owner of a wedding photography LLC - that I just formed last week. I make only about 28k. I need to ensure that I organize th… read more
My wife and I had hired a wedding photographer for our
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
Hello. My wife and I had hired a wedding photographer for our wedding. A month after hiring them and signing the contract and placing our deposit down we found out she was pregnant and had to cancel t… read more
I am a wedding Photographer. I had a contract with a bride
Ray, Lawyer
I am a wedding Photographer. I had a contract with a bride to start her wedding photography at 2:30pm. The groom called at 2:15 to see where I was an I had forgotten that their wedding was that day. I… read more
i signed a contract with a photographer to shoot my daughters
Richard, Owner
i signed a contract with a photographer to shoot my daughter's wedding. the wedding plans changed and the services of the photographer aren't needed any longer. I am losing my deposit and she won't re… read more
We signed a contract with a photographer for wedding photos.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
We signed a contract with a photographer for wedding photos. We paid the reservation fee on signing the contract in April. The wedding has been canceled, the photographer was notified approx two weeks… read more