My roommate was staying at his boyfriend on weekends. They…

Customer Question
My roommate was staying...

My roommate was staying at his boyfriend on weekends. They both knew where my roommate was staying was bedbug infested. My roommate would pack suit case with dirty laundry bring here bringing bedbugs. Neither one informed me. They tried to hide from me ,dragged all furniture out of room spreading all over house. Had 4 treatments from Terminix. The house is still infested. I'm holding them responsible. I am more than likely going to have to get rid of my furniture. And the stress from this is awful I get bit constantly. They need to be stopped before they ruin anther persons lifetime

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your roommate in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your roommate taken so far?

He paid for extermination I had to have him move out because he kept going back to his friends house. The friends house has never been treated by a professional.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's a brief description.

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Legal
8/5/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 11 days ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks