Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

How do I sue my lawyer for misconduct and finical wrong

How do I sue my lawyer for misconduct and finical wrong doing
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by state.
Customer: I’m in oh. It occurred in oh, tn, and va
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My other partner who the lawyer also represented ie lawyer represented us both stoke millions from my company
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.The easiest thing to do is to file a complaint with the Ohio bar association against the lawyer...they will then look into it and determine whether your lawyer violated any ethical codes. If so, they might order the attorney to pay you restitution.If you don’t get satisfaction through them, then you can sue the lawyer yourself for legal malpractice.