How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3449
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I sue my lawyer for misconduct and finical wrong

This answer was rated:

How do I sue my lawyer for misconduct and finical wrong doing
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by state.
Customer: I’m in oh. It occurred in oh, tn, and va
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My other partner who the lawyer also represented ie lawyer represented us both stoke millions from my company
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.The easiest thing to do is to file a complaint with the Ohio bar association against the lawyer...they will then look into it and determine whether your lawyer violated any ethical codes. If so, they might order the attorney to pay you restitution.If you don’t get satisfaction through them, then you can sue the lawyer yourself for legal malpractice.
Thelawman2 and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you