We want to appeal a final judgement signed by a Circuit

We want to appeal...

We want to appeal a final judgement signed by a Circuit court judge.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We filed a motion with the court for reconsideration for lack of jurisdiction and the judge denied our request to consider the new evidence.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We believe that the Plaintiffs, debt buyer attorneys, breached the Settlement Agreement by not giving us 10 days (as stipulated the Agreement) to address or heal their claim of non payment. In addition, we believe that the Plaintiff as recorded on the Settlement Agreement no longer owns the debt and that the debt buyers have filed false affidavits saying they still represent the original creditor

7/12/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. You have 30 days from the date of the judgment to file an appeal. You need to file a Notice of Appeal with the appropriate appellate court along with the filing fee.

Have I answered all your questions?

If so, please remember to accept my response and click the stars above to post a positive 5-star rating so I get credit.

Lori
Lori, Attorney