I would like to know what conceptual agreement between to…

I would like to...

I would like to know what conceptual agreement between to people in az are and my best defense against a notice of restraining order for showing your thong to them when you ask for their permission not once but twice and laws requing homeowner to post rules of dress to the common areas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an AZ lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just chose to see the judge over turning it I ask for this permission as they have no dress code and I was told by then that their was no dress code so I ask if I could wear mine then I then had the thought maby their were desentce law that they could call the police I ask for her permission and she said yes I then ask her a second time your advice I have court at 3-00 today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Representing myself

7/12/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

I'm a little confused by your question. Would you be able to walk me through your situation a little bit? From what I understand, you were issued a restraining order for showing your thong even though it may not have been against the HOA rules?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
drather communication on line if possible

Oh, that’s not a problem with the phone call. The system automatically asks if you want one, but there is no problem declining the request. One moment while I review your situation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your help would be greatly appreciated

Ok, so I need a bit more information. Why did they file a restraining order against you? Are they alleging you threatened someone? Did they fine you for violating the HOA bylaws? If so, did they cite where this was expressly prohibited?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They claim I had her follow time to a private place no fine no criminal charges I get show her with her permissioncase nupo2018 00092

I'm sorry. You may have to rephrase that for me. You said they claimed you had her follow time to a private place? What do you mean exactly?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i ask for her permission to make sure my swim suit did not violate city rules i ask could i show her and she followed me to a place where other people could not see again she said yes when i ask her if she was sure it was ok

Calling now...

It seems as if there are a few problems here:

1. You should explain that the Fair Housing Act generally prohibits sex discrimination. They would likely not have this complaint if you were female, but because you are male, they do.

2. Explain that the bylaws do not specifically disallow wearing thongs.

3. Explain that a restraining order is typically only allowed in cases of harassment or threats of physical violence; none of which apply here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just for my knowledge what is the definition of concentual agreement as it pertain to this

Sure, a contractual agreement basically means that in exchange for money, the HOA agrees to maintain the premises, enforce the bylaws, and collect dues. If the bylaws are not being followed by either party, then it's a breach of contract.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you still working on the notes

I actually sent them a few minutes ago. Here you go: