Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Does the statute of limitations start when a crime is
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Does the statute of limitations start when a crime is committed or start when a crime has been DISCOVERED to have been committed? For example, I started to doubt my parentage 3.5 years ago. My birth c… read more
What crime has been committed, if any, if a former salesman
Nate, Managing Member
What crime has been committed, if any, if a former salesman for my company in Michigan intentionally submitted duplicate commission requests for the same sale? These duplications were not noticed by t… read more
We live in NW Indiana small Town of Porter. I was falsely accused
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, lawyer
We live in NW Indiana small Town of Porter. I was falsely accused of committing crime of Intimidation. All facts are posted on http://www.summertreedrive.com and evidence videos are posted on http://w… read more
Why could my daughter have not been defended with the Absence
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Why could my daughter have not been defended with the "Absence of intent to commit a crime" defense? She actually did not know that this money that this program ran thru her acct. was not actually her… read more
if an employee talks about in fact plans the robbery of his
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
if an employee talks about in fact plans the robbery of his employee but does not carry it out has he committed a crime… read more
Is there any defense if you committed a crime but did not know
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
Is there any defense if you committed a crime but did not know you committed the crime - business related issues - this is a federal case… read more
I have been in a committed relationship for seven years in
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have been in a committed relationship for seven years in the state of Washington ,am a male and my female partner girlfriend informed me that she no longer wishes to be together. She has a professio… read more
I have been living in a committed relationship with a man for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have been living in a committed relationship with a man for the past 19 years. About 14 years ago he bought a house in Arizona for us to live in. My name was not put on the deed. I have been paying … read more
What exactly does "actual, open & notorious" mean? And, the
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
What exactly does "actual, open & notorious" mean? And, the previous owners have come and gone but each owner has seen the property many times & have seen my fence as it is by no means hidden from any… read more
what does it means if a person who is not sick actually was
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
what does it means if a person who is not sick actually was medicated and kept forcebly in a hospital against her will and committed with a judge… read more
I have been charged for a crime that i did not commit, i was
Ray, Lawyer
I have been charged for a crime that i did not commit, i was never questioned or witnessed at any scene. the arrest took place 5 months after the crime was committed. Since then I have hired counsel w… read more
I heard you have to have new facts. New facts means any
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I heard for motion for reconsideration you have to have new facts. New facts means any facts already happened at the time of previous hearing but haven't been heard, or it means since the last hearing… read more
Does the family of a working citizen, who was put in jail because
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
Does the family of a working citizen, who was put in jail because he/she committed a crime, receive any financial help from the Government, while he/she is imprisoned?… read more
if someone is discharged from their crime, does that mean there
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
if someone is discharged from their crime, does that mean there will be no record of that if an employer does a criminal background check? Should the applicant answer NO to any quesitons of being ocnv… read more
Are there safeguards and precautions in place that prevent a
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Are there safeguards and precautions in place that prevent a taxi driver from committing a crime to any passengers/customers of his, especially if the passenger/customer is someone that's all alone in… read more
If a person takes a plea bargin and turns state evidence in
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
If a person takes a plea bargin and turns state evidence in CA, does it mean they have been convicted of a crime?… read more
After you have been booked for a crime, how long do they have
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
After you have been booked for a crime, how long do they have to actually charge you with the crime?… read more
Concerning the prior question - carved with a crime I did not
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Concerning the prior question - carved with a crime I did not commit Do I have any recourse to recover any of the expenses, or to have the arrest removed from my record.… read more