Ok, so you have a couple of options:
1. I believe you're within the statute of limitations. The SOL is typically two years in NY. This is like a violation of the criminal code at section 250.40.
2. Contact the police and give them whatever information you have. if you have a copy of the footage or whatever website it may have been posted to, provide that time them as well.
3. You may want to consider a restraining order.
4. You could pursue a private civil cause of action for invasion of privacy.
This appears to me to be the tort of intrusion upon seclusion. What is required for an intrusion upon seclusion claim is that the plaintiff must show:
1.That the plaintiff had a reasonable expectation of privacy (for example, bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.)
2. That the defendant intentionally intruded in that place;
3. The defendant’s intrusion would be highly offensive to a reasonable person; and
4. That the plaintiff was harmed.
Because I value input, I would like to know what other questions did you have for me today that I can help out with:-)?