Barrister, Does the attached rtf. file cover all necessary…

Greetings Barrister,Does the attached rtf...
Greetings Barrister,Does the attached rtf. file cover all necessary elements of a Demand Letter?Thank you,
Steve Grant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
STEVEN R. GRANT
PO BOX 880223
BOCA RATON, Fl ###-##-####July 9, 2018
BY REGULAR & CERTIFIED MAILMs. Lynne Grant
c/o Alice Grant
7520 La Paz Court - APT 201
Boca Raton Fl. 33433
RE: DEMAND LETTER
Dear Lynne,
The purpose of this letter is to demand the return of your mothers jewelry and antiques .
As you know, our mother Alice Grant is 101 years old.
As you further know, our mother Alice Grant has dementia.
Our mother has appointed me as her Durable Power of Attorney, as her Successor Trustee on the Alice Grant Trust and as her Health Surrogte.
Our mother recently injured her hip. Her hip was repaired in Boca Regional Hospital. Our mother was subsequently moved to the Sinai Residences Rehabilitation wing. Our mother came home to her condo on June 29, 2018. We both visited our mother while she was in rehab. You have continued to live in our mothers condo. On my first home visit with our mother at her condo, I saw that all of our mothers antiques and jewelry were missing. Whereas you had permission to stay in our mothers condo, while maintaining your condo in Manhattan; you never asked permission or had the authority to remove any of our mothers property. You have been aware that I hold the Durable Power of Attorney for our mother.
By way of this demand letter
1) You are herby notified to return all of our mothers assets, including but not limited to her jewelry and her antiques within 10 days of receipt of this notice.
2) You are further notified that you must vacate our mothers condo within 10 days of receipt of this notice.
Failure to accede to these demands, will force me to bring a Civil Legal Action for Conversion, a writ of Replevin and have you removed from her condo as an Unlawful Detainee.
If any of the aforementioned mention property has been disposed of, you can be found to be in legal criminal jeopardy for theft.
Be assured, I will seek any and all available remedies.
It is my sincere hope that you will accede to these demands and make any potential litigation unnecessary. If you do, I will delay perusing the issue of you being an "Unlawful Detainee"
Thank you for your anticipated prompt cooperation.
Sincerely,Steven R. Grant - Attorney in Fact for Alice Grant
7/9/2018
Barrister, Attorney

Hello again,

.

That looks good, I just might always refer to mom by name.... instead of " the return of your mothers jewelry and antiques"", I would say " the return of Alice Grant's jewelry and antiques improperly removed from her home..""

.

It just sounds more formal..

.

Our mother has appointed me as her Durable Power of Attorney, as her Successor Trustee on the Alice Grant Trust and as her Health Surrogate.

.

I might add:

.

""With that said, I have full legal authority to pursue the return of Alice Grant's personal property, be it by civil action, criminal action, or both..""

.

And 10 days is more than reasonable for a deadline..

.

you can be found to be in legal criminal jeopardy for theft.

.

""you may be pursued both civilly and criminally for theft""

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you, Steve

You are very welcome. Happy to help out..

.

.

All the best to you and yours.

Barrister, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We are still inside the 10 day deadline for my sister to return my mother’s property.