Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
We bought a timeshare of Hilton points, which is a deeded
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
We bought a 'timeshare' of Hilton points, which is a deeded property point type system. We had our paperwork notarized in Canada (intent to purchase for the fee accepted by the seller), forwarded the … read more
I have a question. A few years back, I sold a motorcycle to
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I have a question. A few years back, I sold a motorcycle to someone. She paid $300 and owed me $1500. She never paid me the $1500. I went to small claims court and got judgements against her. The titl… read more
Someone (not a lawyer) called and emailed me saying he
Ray, Lawyer
Someone (not a lawyer) called and emailed me saying he wanted to take my deposition about a situation that I have no knowledge of nor was involved in. Said he had an Adversary proceeding complaint. I … read more
someone is going after me saying i owe 12500.00 dollars which
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
someone is going after me saying i owe 12500.00 dollars which i do not and we have not signed any contract. we had the conversations. i have said i do not owe him 12500.00 dollars, is there any chance… read more
I have been contacted by email, by a man claiming that I owe
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have been contacted by email, by a man claiming that I owe Cash Net USA $699. If I don't pay it he has a court order that he will release for a arrest warrant on me. If it goes to court the bill wil… read more
How should I handle a collection agency that is contacting
Richard, Owner
How should I handle a collection agency that is contacting me about a debt they say that I owe on an old Providian credit card? I had a card at one time but my purse was stolen while I was still in Ca… read more
i have recied an email from roberta birmangham saying i aM
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i have recied an email from roberta birmangham saying i aM scam victum thanking me saying she has been paid and to contact someone by email or phone im not sure don' know how if i should email him i s… read more
my ex owes me 21,000. I have a notarized letter stating the
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
my ex owes me 21,000. I have a notarized letter stating the full amount of the loan and it was to be paid on a monthly basis and in full by August 2010. He has stopped making the payments which varied… read more
My husband and I have paid about $14,000 to the state of WV
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
My husband and I have paid about $14,000 to the state of WV out of 17,000 that we didn't owe. Also the state says I owe $1375 that I received from them on the Works Program and I have never been on th… read more
My husband had an affair and I contacted the womans husband
Nate, Managing Member
My husband had an affair and I contacted the woman's husband who he was cheating with. The wife sent me an email saying she got a restraining order against me for contacting her husband. Is this possi… read more
Social Services in Nebraska contacted me about 4 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Social Services in Nebraska contacted me about 4 months ago through email that they had a referral about my children and wanted to meet with my husband and I. We know who made the false allegations, a… read more
I have someone who just recently called me saying I owed her
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I have someone who just recently called me saying I owed her $1000 that she loaned me in 1989. I have no recollection at all, there is nothing I've signed. We had a huge falling out 19 years ago, have… read more
I was contacted by phone by someone saying that they had a
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
hello my name is***** was contacted by phone by someone saying that they had a summons for a civil court date for me. they gave me a case … read more
My wife contacted me saying that she wanted my lawyer to contact
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My wife contacted me saying that she wanted my lawyer to contact her because she couldn't get him to call her amongst many other things. Anyway she has no contact order in place for her probation for … read more
Someone owes me $1500 dollars. We had an "agreement" over a
Richard, Owner
Someone owes me $1500 dollars. We had an "agreement" over a text message. Will this hold up in in small claims court?… read more
I loaned someone some money and the party keeps stalling on
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Master's Degree
I loaned someone some money and the party keeps stalling on repaying me. We had a notarized contract written detailing repayment amount and time. That time has come and gone with no repayment. Repeate… read more
My friend owe's me money. I have tried to contact this
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My friend owe's me money. I have tried to contact this person through msging, email and phone but they haven't responded. What will be the correct way to approach this situation ? … read more
Hello... If 5 months ago I had a falling out with someone and
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hello... If 5 months ago I had a falling out with someone and she sent me a text saying not to contact her again... But I think that maybe she was angry in the heat of the moment... Is it okay to cont… read more