My friend hired an attorney near Feeding Hills MA. to get a…

My friend hired an attorney...
My friend hired an attorney near Feeding Hills MA. to get a divorce. The attorney has dragged it out for almost 2 years.He Filed a motion to do a telephone, I wasn't called,he made a deal without my consent and did not enter the proof I sent him. What are my options. I live in Florida.
7/8/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Your options kind of depend on what you want out of this situation. What is your ideal outcome?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to know if I can take him before the bar and if I can make him reimburse me for the $18,000 he already has and has done nothing but lie to me and withhold evidence this is not the first time he's at a motion in court when in the course of the last time and told the judge I don't have the information but I can get it and I already supplied it to him this last one calls another the lame divorce and they know that having the estranged wife in the house she lives in like a pig sty and it devalues a house and with her in the house and not being cleaned up stand to lose $100,000.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want to pay more money for a phone call. Thanks

Thanks so much for your patience. Yes, you could make a complaint to the state bar. As far as getting the money back that he has taken from you, you could request through the state bar to have him reimburse you. Or, you could file a claim with his malpractice insurance carrier. You may need to ask him who it is, but you could file a separate claim with them as well. If you click here, you can see more information on how to file a complaint.

Because I value input, I would like to know what other questions did you have for me today that I can help out with:-)?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is excellent info, thanks. Another subject. I had a battle with the IRS, I plead not guilty, but I was found guilty on conspiracy, served 27 month at the Alderson Camp started in August 2010, my 3 yr probation is up. I did the apples to no avail. The court appointed attorney's withheld information and told me the IRS procecutor would do something else if she entered it, it would have shown that their witness comitted perjury. Bot***** *****ne, I turned myself in to the court in florida, the trail was in Nashville TN, I would like to file for a federal clemency , I live in florida. What where and how do I proceed to do this? Can you help me.