Lori
Lori, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 25 years experience
101026752

I want to file a small claim court case against a plastic

Customer Question

I want to file a small claim court case against a plastic surgeon working with St Alexis in Williston, ND. Need to get instructions and forms
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Before I connect you, is there anything else you'd like the Lawyer to know?
Customer: Yes. It is basic and fairly simple on it's face: I had cataract surgery done on both eyes by Dr. Raymond, Opthalmologist in Trinity Regional Eyecare in Williston.
Expert:  Lori replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. The SD small claims forms are available online. Information and the required forms (fillable):

http://www.ndcourts.gov/ndlshc/SmallClaims/SmallClaims.aspx

Have I answered all your questions?

If so, please remember to accept my response and click the stars above to post a positive 5-star rating so I get credit.