How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lori Your Own Question
Lori, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3605
Experience:  Attorney with over 25 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lori is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a small claim court case against a plastic

Customer Question

I want to file a small claim court case against a plastic surgeon working with St Alexis in Williston, ND. Need to get instructions and forms
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Before I connect you, is there anything else you'd like the Lawyer to know?
Customer: Yes. It is basic and fairly simple on it's face: I had cataract surgery done on both eyes by Dr. Raymond, Opthalmologist in Trinity Regional Eyecare in Williston.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lori replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. The SD small claims forms are available online. Information and the required forms (fillable):

Have I answered all your questions?

If so, please remember to accept my response and click the stars above to post a positive 5-star rating so I get credit.