Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
So I worked in the state of California, city of Los Angeles,
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
So I worked in the state of California, city of Los Angeles, and four months ago my employer brought allegations against me that I disagreed with but my department head and head of human resources tol… read more
I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, MY HUSBAN DIED IN LOS ANGELES
Loren, lawyer
I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, MY HUSBAN DIED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY WHERE DO I GET HIS BIRTH CERTIFICIC.… read more
i filed bankruptcy in los angeles california. i have an insane
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
i filed bankruptcy in los angeles california. i have an insane creditor who received a judgement against me for something totally insane. anyway, i have two questions. these people have called for a h… read more
I was living in a house in Los Angeles from October 2009 to
Ray, Lawyer
I was living in a house in Los Angeles from October 2009 to June 2010. An eviction notice filed against me on May 2010. I moved out after i lived off my deposit for a month and a half on the end of Ju… read more
I have the LA Superior Court order sanctions against me for
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I have the LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Superior Court order sanctions against me for $16,000 on Feb 15, 2008. I hold that it was based on false claims by opposing party and unauthenticated documents. Same … read more
Legal researcher. How many lawsuits has attorney Kramer of
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
This Question is for a legal researcher. How many lawsuits has attorney Bradley Kramer of Beverly Hills California or Los Angeles had against him? Please advise. Thank you very much for your assistanc… read more
How do I properly respond to a lawsuit brought against ...
Anne
Anne, Attorney
How do I properly respond to a lawsuit brought against me, in Los Angeles County Superior Court by a former employer, (which were filed on Form #''s PLD-PI-001, PLD-C-001(3), PLD-C-001(1), PLD-PI-001(… read more
I won a judgement against my employer, the County of Los Angeles
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I won a judgement against my employer, the County of Los Angeles for more than $17,000. The court agreed some of my work activities was out of class which resulted in a decision in my favor. Other mem… read more
We are a corporation in Los Angeles who has an outstanding
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
We are a corporation in Los Angeles who has an outstanding debt from a company also based out of Los Angeles. The last invoice we made to this company is almost a year old and there are some that are … read more
I have a workmans comp claim against the Los Angeles County
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a workman's comp claim against the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) LACOE has Corvel Corporation handling Work Comp Cases. The first part of the deposition was held where I live i… read more
A collections case has been filed in the Los Angeles courthouse
Roger, Litigation Attorney
A collections case has been filed in the Los Angeles courthouse against me but I have not received a summons. The case history indicates a letter was sent, but I didn't receive a letter. The case was … read more
What los angeles California probate form should I file when
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
What los angeles California probate form should I file when probate is opened stating there was no will however a will has been found… read more
how much is it to file a quiet title in los angeles california,
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
how much is it to file a quiet title in los angeles california, i cannot afford a lawyer and how long will it take?… read more
How would I know if I have a case against my past employer?
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
How would I know if I have a case against my past employer? … read more
I want to file a complaint against a d.a. in Los Angeles
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Customer: My name is ***** ***** I want to file a complaint against a d.a. in Los Angeles regarding with holding discovery and misconduct … read more
I filed a claim against los angeles county. building inspector.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I filed a claim against los angeles county. building inspector. it was deemed denied. in accordance with government code 912.4 a . what can I do . I need an attorney .… read more
I was fired from my job and I want to file for unemployment ...
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Master's Degree
I was fired from my job and I want to file for unemployment in Los Angeles California, but, I am the director of a C-corporation based in delaware registered as a foreign entity in California. I am no… read more
A builders not performing his contract .. file a claim
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
a builders not performing his contract .. file a claim against him … read more