How do you determine if a contract is enforceable or not.

Second opinion] How do you...
Second opinion] How do you determine if a contract is enforceable or notJA: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.Customer: PennsylvaniaJA: What steps have been taken so far?Customer: I sent a complaint to the board of professionals becaus of missed billingJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no I tried to reason with both parties involve with no satisfaction services were not complete and they change their quote on me sever times
6/30/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It is not enforceable if a party seeks to enforce new terms or terms never agreed to. Is that what you are asking?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also have a letter from the state that the are scheduling a hearing because of the information I supplied can you review?
Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!I can review at an additional fee. How long is it so I can price the review.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you My attorney will be back from vacation this week I will have him review it thank you again for you answer
Very welcome.