Do I need to have an attorney attend a deposition in aid of…

Do I need to...

Do I need to have an attorney attend a deposition in aid of execution? This creditor is not on my credit reports. I called the plaintiff to inquire and they refuse to return my calls. my deadline to settle has passed without a response. I fear I am walking into a hearing blindly. Is there any means to postpone until I receive further information?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Phone calls to the creditor and phone calls to the attorney for the plaintiff.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What can I expect at this hearing?

6/27/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Is the judgment on default?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know. I don't know what this is about.
Lawyer need not attend. But you can go on the offensive! You can file a motion at the clerks office to vacate the judgment on basis that you didnt have notice. The motion will usually be granted!If retain counsel, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seek. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This creditor does not appear on my credit reports. It was never mentioned during my divorce years ago. I have put numerous calls into the creditor but they will not return my calls. I called the attorney and he will not answer my calls.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Is there time to me to file with the County Clerk since the hearing is scheduled for Friday?
Tomorrow! You can also look to reschedule it and in the interim file the motion or look to settleVery welcome. Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you. I will file tomorrow morning.
Perfect! You are also welcome to leave a bonus after rating. Much appreciated!