I would like to sue dpss for cost me and my family close to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to sue dpss for cost me and my family close to 20,000 in the last 8 years. We are a mixed family is far as Obama care is considered. My husband goes to the VA I go through covered California and our son would have medcal. Every time they try to quifly him they cancel my insurance then i reply and my rates go up any where from 2 cents to 100.00 per month.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Caiifornia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I went through a state hearing last year and they were told to stop. I have filed a claim for 2 million dollars and they need more information. I am scheduled for a 2nd state hearing on the 9th. I even filed a tax return wrong so the irs and i sent them 111 documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This has been on going for 8 years

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 month ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
What can I answer about the claim?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to sue now the fact i have to go through 2 state hearings is a pain in the ass. This happens every. 3 to 6 monthd.sI pay more in heakth insurance then i am paying on my student loans. What are my options
If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.A letter from you or a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! It also may produce from the other side admissions or agreement. If the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seek. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Counsel can pursue above on commission. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have everything. I want to force dpss to settle this issue. I am tried of paying for someone's mistakes. I want to start meeting with lawyers today. If this goes to trail i would be asking for about 4 million. The county knows this.
Perfect! Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where can i get a letter from you or another attorney that would repesent me in this case
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Avvo is also a great resource!