Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Looking for assistance drafting an answer to a quiet title
Ray, Lawyer
Looking for assistance drafting an answer to a quiet title complaint. … read more
I filed a complaint discimination complaint against my ...
jbrlaw
jbrlaw, Doctoral Degree
I filed a complaint discimination complaint against my employeer with EEOc, and it''s in mediation now. and I need an Attorney to go to mediation with me. Please help… read more
Employment Law question My company was recently served a
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Employment Law question: My company was recently served a Federal civil rights complaint, pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - the plaintiff is says that we authored a contract endi… read more
I need to file a civil EEOC discrimination complaint through
Ely, Counselor at Law
I need to file a civil EEOC discrimination complaint through the United States District Court, by April the 24th 2014, dead line. I live in the Brighton area and need a court appointed attorney. I nee… read more
I filed an EEOC complaint against my employer for retaliation
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
I filed an EEOC complaint against my employer for retaliation after filing a sexual harassment complaint. After being harassed at my work and in the community, my employer is referring me for psycholo… read more
I need to file an original complaint against my ex-employer
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I need to file an original complaint against my ex-employer for racial discrimination. I have went through the EEOC process and have my letter of right to sue. I know that I can prove my claim of raci… read more
I need to file an answer to a verified complaint which is in
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I need to file an answer to a verified complaint which is in excess of $25K with a general denial asking for dismissal. What form do I use and what do I need to attach… read more
I received a verdict from the EEOC stating that they found
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I received a verdict from the EEOC stating that they found reasonable cause on voilaton of title VII of the Civil Rights act of 1964 and is seeking for charging party an amount inclusive of the applic… read more
I have filed an EEOC complaint agains my employer for Sexual
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I have filed an EEOC complaint agains my employer for Sexual Harrassment/Hostile Work Environment. I have been employed for just over a year. The manager I worked for was a very new manager and became… read more
I have filed a complaint against the BNSF with the EEOC. The
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have filed a complaint against the BNSF with the EEOC. The RR lawyers have filed a legal challenge to stop the EEOC from investigating. Mine is not the only complaint. Is that fair? I am border-line… read more
I filed an EEOC complaint against my employer for Gender discrimination
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I filed an EEOC complaint against my employer for Gender discrimination in August; they have not ruled. My employer terminated my employment and have a sked me to sign a waiver that I will not collect… read more
I went to a mediation on an EEOC complaint. I worked with a
Ray, Lawyer
i went to a mediation on an EEOC complaint. I worked with a govt agency overseas. The principal just did not like me plane and simple. I solicited the use of a Union who let me leave on a settlement a… read more
I live in California Can I both oppose a motion to file an
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I live in CaliforniaCan I both oppose a motion to file an amended complaint and answer the amended complaint or do I have to do them sequentially?… read more
I have got a discrimination suite (Title VII and Title ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
I have got a discrimination suite (Title VII and Title I) filed aganist my former employer. I recieved a letter from the E.E.O.C. saying I could have this by Mediation. My question is;is this the best… read more
i need to respond to a summons with an answer or motion in
Ely, Counselor at Law
i need to respond to a summons with an answer or motion in response to a complaint on a foreclosure filing.… read more
I filed a pro-se Superior court complaint. I apparently need
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
I filed a pro-se Superior court complaint. I apparently need assistance getting this case dismissed … read more
I am a petitioner in an EEOC complaint against a former employer
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
I am a petitioner in an EEOC complaint against a former employer in the State of VA... I am in the mist of an investigation which is ongoing for over a year. Recently I received a response from my pre… read more
I want to file a complaint against my former employer with
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
I want to file a complaint against my former employer with the EEOC. If it has been more than 300 days, is it to late to take any action?… read more