Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have won a judgement in small claims court. The court ordered
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I have won a judgement in small claims court. The court ordered the defendent to start paying the $7500. in increments of $300. per month on the 15th of each month until paid in full. What do I do whe… read more
I won a judgement in small claims court against a man who brought
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I won a judgement in small claims court against a man who brought a car from me and will not pay all he owes to me for the car. He made one payment that was court ordered and has now stopped. I was ve… read more
I won a judgement in small claims court and had an order
Ely, Counselor at Law
I won a judgement in small claims court and had an order for examination hearing but the other party did'nt show, can I have another order for axamination served?… read more
I won a small claims judgement against a contractor for
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I won a small claims judgement against a contractor for $6250.00 and I would like to know how to place a lien on his property. How do I do this?… read more
I won a case in Small Claims Court in Dade County Florida against
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
I won a case in Small Claims Court in Dade County Florida against a car dealership, and the judge issued a final judgement in my favor. However, the defendant appealed but did not file a brief within … read more
i won a judgement against a defenfant is small claims court,
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
i won a judgement against a defenfant is small claims court, lake tahoe, nevada. i am unable to execute the judgement because i cannot get an address, he has only 1 car, no property left and no known … read more
I won a judgment against someone in small claims court. They
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I won a judgment against someone in small claims court. They have not paid their monies due. They did not show up for the default hearing. I received a capias for service on him. How does one go about… read more
I won a small claims court case against a car wash for banging
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
I won a small claims court case against a car wash for banging my car on a post and lost at the appeal because the judge went on site and the defendant had painted over the evidence. What can I do to … read more
A debt collector won against me a judgement in Small Claims
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
A debt collector won against me a judgement in Small Claims Court in CT. I've never received anything in mail from the court so I never knew anything about it. Only now I received a letter from the de… read more
I won a small claims judgement ordered by the LA county Compton
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I won a small claims judgement ordered by the LA county Compton small claims court in the amount of $4, 147. The judgement was entered on 10/28/08. The defendant has not paid and I am at a lost as to … read more
I HAVE WON A SMALL CLAIMS default JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE BANK
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
I HAVE WON A SMALL CLAIMS default JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE BANK OF AMERICA.What bank address and bank account number do I use to send the required Writ of Execution detail?… read more
I have won a small claims court default judgement, but have
P. Simmons, Attorney
I have won a small claims court default judgement, but have been unable to collect. I wanted to file an extension for the next ten years. In February of 2005 was when the default judgment was won. It … read more
I have won a judgment against a design company through Iowa
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have won a judgment against a design company through Iowa small claims court. The next step is to file a Writ of Genetal Execution and Notice of Garnishment. I need help on these 2 forms. … read more
I have a small claim court judgement against me on my credit
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a small claim court judgement against me on my credit report, with a case # XXXXX i cant find out who I need to pay. I want to get this settled. Any ideas?… read more
I have a small claims court judgement against me in San Francisco.
Dylatess
Dylatess, JD
I have a small claims court judgement against me in San Francisco. The person who won the judgement has done NOTHING to collect. I cannot find a way to contact the person to even pay him - not that I … read more
I have won a judgement in a small claims court. How do
Loren, lawyer
I have won a judgement in a small claims court. How do I file a lein in the county court house?… read more
I won a case in small claims court against a contractor who
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I won a case in small claims court against a contractor who bilked me for $5000 but he ignores both courts order to pay me and my requests. … read more
I am currently in the process of filing a claim in Small Claims
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
I am currently in the process of filing a claim in Small Claims Court against a used car dealership for "Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing". My question is could you tell me what specific … read more