Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My car was repossessed this last week. Last year the car had
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
My car was repossessed this last week. Last year the car had been totaled and insurance mailed check to lienholder. Have not heard anything from lienholder since then. When I called to find out what w… read more
Hello, My daughter had an accident last year while driving
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
Hello, My daughter had an accident last year while driving her brother's car that had no insurance. She was sued by the owner of the garage/barn that she hit. We used a reduced-fee lawyer who was terr… read more
I have a car that was damaged by hail. I have been driving
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I have a car that was damaged by hail. I have been driving it since June. Did not realize that driving a salvage car in Ohio was a felony. It could still be transferred to a rebuilt salvage title, but… read more
A shop has had a car drive thru window causing sustantial damage.
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
A shop has had a car drive thru window causing sustantial damage. The goods have been written off and advise was dump it all. Now the goods have been sent to another store for sale. Is there fraud bei… read more
I live in a condo, four years ago I had a stroke. My left side
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I live in a condo, four years ago I had a stroke. My left side was damaged badly, I also have heart and breathing issues. I bought a scooter to get around the neighborhood, in the heat. The Condo has … read more
I received a ticket for not having insurance which I have insurance
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I received a ticket for not having insurance which I have insurance and also I was not driving the car was my son. WHat should I do?… read more
My car was damaged by another driver who is insured. The drive
Loren, lawyer
My car was damaged by another driver who is insured. The drive gave me his insurance information then refused to respond to the insurance company inquiry preventing me from getting my car fix or my me… read more
I was rear-ended in a car accident pretty badly. My car has
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
I was rear-ended in a car accident pretty badly. My car has about $5K in damages. I had severe headache right after accident and went to emergency room. CT scan of my brain was normal. I was sent home… read more
I had a car accident. The guy who hit me had no driving
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I had a car accident. The guy who hit me had no driving license, no insurance. The damage to my car was $ 7000 worth. What can I do? I know he has a good job at least … read more
My 22 year old daughter drives a car registered in my name.
Justice For All
Justice For All, Attorney at Law
My 22 year old daughter drives a car registered in my name. I also cover her on my insurance policy to drive the car. If she is in an accident, can I be sued, or is she responsible for any damages to … read more
My mother has had private medical insurance for the last 10
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
My mother has had private medical insurance for the last 10 years. She has finally made a claim after 10 years, only to be told her condition was pre-existing upto maybe a year ago. She took out the c… read more
Hi, Last year I was driving a friends car and got in an accident.
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Hi, Last year I was driving a friend's car and got in an accident. It was my fault. It turned out they didn't have insurance and it wasn't even registered in thier name. I got a ticket for not having … read more
I have had my car for a year and four months. Out of that time
Richard, Owner
I have had my car for a year and four months. Out of that time I've been able to drive it for about 3 of those months, tops. The reason being is the mechanic shop (National Speed) had show me a level … read more
Had my car damaged by semi truck I was not physically hurt
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Had my car damaged by semi truck I was not physically hurt insurance company states that it damages are more than car worth. … read more
We purchased a used car from a new car dealer on 10/20/10.
Ray, Lawyer
We purchased a used car from a new car dealer on 10/20/10. When test driving we noticed damage to the interior car door panels on 3 of the 4 doors. Salesman indicated they would repair/replace and gav… read more
Hi I have a question, my car was involved in an accident. I
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hi I have a question, my car was involved in an accident. I have been with this insurance company for 10 years. Anyways, the insurance company is trying to deny my my claim and charge me with insuranc… read more
I have damaged someones car and have agreed to pay for the
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have damaged someone's car and have agreed to pay for the repairs. If the person whose car I damaged also files an insurance claim for the same repair, is he committing insurance fraud?… read more
I was convicted of a DUI last year and was able to drive week
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
I was convicted of a DUI last year and was able to drive week days with a provisional license. I was pulled in Feb of this year after having 1 drink (0.01) and must go back to court. What is the possi… read more