Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Richard, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My brother loaned a friend $40,000.00 in 2007, he was supposed
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My brother loaned a friend $40,000.00 in 2007, he was supposed to pay back in a couple months, it didn't happen. When he told me about it, we went and met with them and they would not sign a promissor… read more
My brother is incarcerated. He wants to sell his truck to ...
Ray, Lawyer
My brother is incarcerated. He wants to sell his truck to us. If we pay it off, they will send the title to him in his name. How can we be protected and insure that we will get the title? Also, how ca… read more
Hello-My father cosigned for student loans for my brother.
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
Hello-My father cosigned for student loans for my brother. My brother was supposed to be paying on these and he has not made many payments. My father has since become ill with brain cancer and no long… read more
my cousin recently financed a used car and the deal did not
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
my cousin recently financed a used car and the deal did not tell him they do not have the title they sold him the car and told hom after when he tryed to restier and insure the car he calls the dealer… read more
I purchase a car from my brother in law pay it off for him
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I purchase a car from my brother in law pay it off for him and he never gave me the title and then sold to car max i paid $11000 can i sue and how do i get started … read more
I made a verbal deal to buy friends car for $2k at $300/mth.
JPEsq, Attorney
I made a verbal deal to buy friends car for $2k at $300/mth. Title was signed as "gift". My friend broke into my home and stole my car. I did not press charges, but I did refuse to pay for the car. Sh… read more
I made the mistake of helping a friend by paying $12,692 for
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
I made the mistake of helping a friend by paying $12,692 for his car. We verbally agreed that he would pay $350 a month starting on 6/20. He has not paid since then and I need to know what I can do to… read more
My mom gave my brother her car and signed the title over to
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My mom gave my brother her car and signed the title over to him. He gave the car to his step-grandson who insured it (supposedly) and was involved in an accident with a Hertz rental car. Hertz is clai… read more
I gave my brother my car and signed over the title to him but
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I gave my brother my car and signed over the title to him but he didn't change it and then got in an claccident am I still liable… read more
I recently made a deal with a friend. I sold him a ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
I recently made a deal with a friend. I sold him a car..but on the bill of sale we agreed to x amt of dollars per x amt. of months. Well he is now 2 months behind..and I need his payments to payoff my… read more
I have bought a car from a friend. He was supposed to bring
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I have bought a car from a friend. He was supposed to bring me the title back asap. He has refused to give me the title and now I can not contact him. What should I do?… read more
My husband made 2 car deals within the last month at a
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband made 2 car deals within the last month at a dealership. He is currently in a facility where he will be diagnosed mentally. Is there some way we can get out of the car deals because of his i… read more
I cosigned on a car loan for my brother and I am not on the
NewYorkLaw101
NewYorkLaw101, Senior Associate
I cosigned on a car loan for my brother and I am not on the title of the car. Recently he has not been paying for the car payments and they have been coming directly out of my account. I can not affor… read more
I sold a car (he paid me and I gave him the title) to a person
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I sold a car (he paid me and I gave him the title) to a person and he was suppose to pick it up. The car was park in front of my property but I was moving at the time of the sale. He was advice to pic… read more
I had borrowed money to a supposed friend and he hasnt paid
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I had borrowed money to a supposed friend and he hasn't paid back. Went to court and judgement made for him to pay me back. He didn't have it, so he asked for installments. Whose job is it to set-up t… read more
I hired an attorney for my brother and paid him $10,000 . In
Sam, Attorney
I hired an attorney for my brother and paid him $10,000 . In the entire 10 months that he is suppose to be representing him and helping him . He has gone to see him once and never answers my brothers … read more
My brother sign for his girlfriend to have a car. His name
Loren, lawyer
My brother sign for his girlfriend to have a car. His name is ***** ***** one on the title. She refuses to pay insurance on it. How do we get the car? … read more
In October of last year I made an agreement with a friend ( )
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
In October of last year I made an agreement with a friend (?) to sell him a car. To save him having to pay taxes on the sale I just trasnsferred the title to him with the understanding he would pay me… read more