I got sued about Trade secret inappropriate. California. I…

Customer Question
Hello i got sued...

Hello i got sued about Trade secret inappropriate

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I just answered by myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am college student

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
6/24/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 month ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am very sorry you had to go through thisWhat outcome do you envision at this point?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am international student in usa ... i go back to my country after 2years ...I answer to complaints by myself with denial .My concern is... i cant afford the lawyer fee and no time to deal with this law suit....
You can either defend in person or look to settle then. It can’t just disappear without defense or resolution.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have Conference-case management in August... can i go there and tell Judge i want to drop the case? If i stay longer than I expected in USA and if plantiff ask for default ... what happened next? Are they gonna come t my house? Or take my money from bank account? I do not have any asset, house ......and is it gonna effect on my visa?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to settle, so i called the lawyer so many times to the office but he never answer me
I would express interest in settling at the conference and the court will often assist. Nothing can happen without a judgment to enforce a claim. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I apply the Court fee waiver now waiting for results... when the discovery start?

Yes, and you can follow up with clerks office.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If i go to deposition ... can they ask me a rivate question? Like friends name...? Or where they live? How can i react?And do i need to go to deposition with lawyer?
You can go with lawyer but not mandatory. You can object to irrelevant questions.Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already filed the answer
But i want to throw out the case asap. When can i file motion to dismiss? Can i filed it right after file answer? Or after case management hearing?
After hearing. Court can set a schedule.Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!You are also welcome to leave a bonus after rating. Much appreciated!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Schedule for motion ? Do i need to mention about motion at the hearing? After i file motion, what happened next? ... how it works... or is there any motion i can do to close the case?
Tell court you want to file it and court should set a briefing schedule.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Briefing schdule is the date i want to file the motion and the deadline they can answer it? And can i put two title in motion? One is “fail to state claim” and i am foreigner... and every evidence i have is korean ... wrong place ...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you give me the best way to aproach my Motion?
Precisely. You want to identify why the other side has no claim. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I attach all the evidence i have together with motion to dismiss?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Such as affidavit...
Precisely. It is often also referred to as a motion for summary judgment.
Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks! You are also welcome to leave a bonus after rating. Much appreciated!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can i file Motion to dismiss defore start discovery?
I cant afford that..
If you answered, if court permits. Otherwise it’s a summary judgment motion.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Then .... i am foreign student and I cannot have business in USA... but the plantiff claim that which is legally impossible...i am having business with his information... and his lawyer doesn’t answer my phone.... what is best way to resolve this.... i cant pay lawyer.. my English is not good... what is best way to resolve this.. give me some idea...
Look to resolve at conference and if cannot to file motion after it.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But the summary judgment motion, is after Discovery?
Court sometimes allows earlier.Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if i sadi i want settlement at conference .. is judge will give ...briefing schedule too?
should. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What case court allow or let me file the motion for summury judgement...?
Within court discretion.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello
I filed court fee waiver superior court and got denied,
so i filed it again only FW-001
Is it okay or should i file FW-003 as well?
Please click on the 5 star rating. ***** If you dont see it, just reply “5 stars” or “*****.” That’s how I get credit by the site. Thanks!I can then address your new issue.