How many days after the Judge hears the divorce case and…

How many days after...

How many days after the Judge hears the divorce case and issues his ruling does the Plaintiff have to submit the order Requesting Final Orders of resolution?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

The judge issued the Ruling on Court Trial . The Plaintiff has not prepared the judgment in accordance with the ruling. The Plaintiff does not agree with all of the Judge's rulings

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

San Bernardino Ca

6/22/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

I want to clarify your question. So, usually, at the time you submit your divorce petition, you have to submit your FL-300 which is the request for order. Do you know if that has already been submitted? What was it specifically that the judge asked you to submit?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The trial was completed the first week of June. The judge issued his written ruling a couple of days after the trial. His instructions in the ruling are that the Plaintiff has to submit the Request for Final Orders to the Court. If both parties agree, he will sign the order and the clerk will file the order. Everything has been done but the Plaintiff does not want to submit the docs...In Calif, the Plaintiff is ordered to complete the orders
Phone call session started