Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
we have a LLC in Texas, 3 equal partners. One partner has an
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
we have a LLC in Texas, 3 equal partners. One partner has an old Judgement that was revived after 11 years...Personal Judgement. $48,000 has accrued over the 11 years. If he can not pay the judgement.… read more
I am one of two equal partners in a Delaware LLC. My
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I am one of two equal partners in a Delaware LLC. My business partner and I are in the midst of launching an important product and he refuses to work, claiming that they will receive equal distributio… read more
I have two small apartment buildings. One year ago I quit clamed
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I have two small apartment buildings. One year ago I quit clamed both of them to a LLC that I already had for 3 years. Now I worrie if I get sued from a tenant in one building and get a judgement on m… read more
I am forming an online stock photography company as an LLC
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I am forming an online stock photography company as an LLC (in Texas) with two partners. Both partners are non US citizens residing outside of the US. One is a citizen of the UK and the other is a cit… read more
In the state of Masachusetts, if an Operating Agreement forming
Richard, Owner
In the state of Masachusetts, if an Operating Agreement forming an LLC between two parties was signed by both parties, however, article papers filed with the Sec of State were filed by one of the part… read more
Hi! I am in two different LLCs with a partner. One was formed
Richard, Owner
Hi! I am in two different LLCs with a partner. One was formed this year for an entertainment company and TV show we are working on and the second for a recording studio. I am just now finding out that… read more
If two people are equal partners but only one partner signed
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
If two people are equal partners but only one partner signed the lease for the place of bz and they have a disagreement can the other partner be refused entrance to the place of bz… read more
I opened a LLC with a business partner. We are both listed
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I opened a LLC with a business partner. We are both listed as managing partners on the LLC. We also opened a bank account together with the same information. We funded the account with $100 of his mon… read more
I formed an LLC with a business partner 1.5 years ago. We have
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I formed an LLC with a business partner 1.5 years ago. We have an operating agreement from LegalZoom that neither one of us signed. Now, I am moving on from the partnership to a full-time job. I did t… read more
if will said everything divide equal between two sons one name
Loren, lawyer
if will said everything divide equal between two sons one name beneficiay who cash in 60000 dollars lied to other brother said mother cashed records never seen by son got nothing… read more
If one 50% partner in a Washington State LLC wants to end the
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
If one 50% partner in a Washington State LLC wants to end the partnership and equally split up the assets and accounts, can the other 50% partner stop him from spliting things equally?… read more
Formed a LLC with one other person in order to purchase a building
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Formed a LLC with one other person in order to purchase a building both occupying. Original agreement was to get a commercial mortgage for half the purchase amount had two bank commitments at the 11th… read more
Hello, I was a third partner in an LLC building company ...
Winston Mortain
Winston Mortain, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I was a third partner in an LLC building company about 5 years ago. My two partners each invested 10K in the company and since I had the most money I put up about 120K total. About 1 1/2 years … read more
I am a partner in a corporation (residential building contractor).
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am a partner in a corporation (residential building contractor). My two partners bacame inactive over two years ago, while I remained active to keep the company afloat. This past year, we made very … read more
two years ago, my partner and i moved in together. both of
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
two years ago, my partner and i moved in together. both of us brought pets into the situation. when things ended six months ago, i moved out. i could not have pets where i was staying, but made sure m… read more
Two partners own the building. They got into a fight and ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
Two partners own the building. They got into a fight and split the building in two. One of the partners evicted us from the building. And we then we signed a lease with the other partner for specifica… read more
Two years ago, my cousins and I formed a California LLC. My
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Two years ago, my cousins and I formed a California LLC. My cousin is in charge of the LLC's property, and the property has two hazards that have not been repaired. One of these hazards generated a la… read more
How do you record a partial interest transfer between two members
Richard, Owner
How do you record a partial interest transfer between two members of an LLC? The LLC was formed several months back for three members. Certificates were never issued for the original interest. One mem… read more