Can tenant use landlord's address for conducting business.

Customer Question
Can tenant use landlord's...

Can tenant use landlord's address for conducting business

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
6/2/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Do you mean the landlord's address or the address of the leased premises?

Are you still online with me?