What kind of lawyer do i need to have someone removed off my…

Customer Question
What kind of lawyer...

What kind of lawyer do i need to have someone removed off my land

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No and none

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

Texas

Submitted: 16 days ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 16 days ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

How did the person gain access to your property?

What is the basis for their removal? Have you asked them to leave? What is their response?

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
i had a trailer home i sold to them and until it was paid for ,i wanted it to stay on my land, so in case they didn't pay for it ,i didn't have to pay to have it moved back, Now its been paid for over a year now, and they are just to much to have to deal with
the person i sold it to , let someone move in and then married the person that i have had put in jail in the past for coming at me with a knife to kill me
and yes i have told them to move, and they want
i stay on the land myself and i started to just change the lock on the gate
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
you well have to call my land line(###) ###-####

You would want a commercial litigation attorney. It is essentially a breach of contract action.

While you can pursue this pro se, it is strongly recommended you retain an attorney to represent you. If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 15 days ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you for using JA.

Loren, Attorney