I need an attorney I'm getting divorce selling property

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney I'm getting divorce selling property mortgage is in my name both on title boughtriage have a closing set the title company wants to list one seller I asked the title sheet show 2 with specific proceeds being disbursed to each seller h ow do I protect myself

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes divorce my attorney answered he's more interested in helping her a msa is agreed to will sign after the closing my attorney will complete divorce I'm concerned about being cheated at the closing she's dishonest

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Philadelphia PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No She filed 5 false pfas in court judge caught her lying said she never got was about tactics

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, state law forbids any attorney on this site from engaging in representation, we are allowed to answer questions and provide information for educational purposes only.