Bear with me this is very hard gor me to come out with this…

Customer Question
Please bear with me...

Please bear with me this is very hard gor me to come out with this but its time I get my justice on two officers who treated me horribly.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It was three years ago I thought I wss buying meth I came home and was out for about three days. But I just got higher and higher without any substances. On the third day my loving wife took me to the er. I was freaking out to the max. I couldn't tell a lie I confessed every wrong that I had ever done. They gave me a tb scan this was my first one I freaked out and said I touched my babies before I left. I hugged and kissed them both. Thats when the social services came in. About two hours later they put me in the police car without telling me where I was going. Thats when the trouble started

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The cop said I was ment to get that drug it wad all a trap he laughed and said your on truth seyrum. Then he started harrassing me in ways that my trip got even more intense. They knew nothing about what was going on but they taunted me sayig it was a set up. Then that's whenk I asked the the worse thing I could have asked. Are you good copps or bad cops. Then what they proceeded to tell me hase haunted me till this very day. I caught a very high level of schizophrenia. My life has never been the same. I knew both the officers since child hood. Jack hobbs said nothing the whole time he was my child hood friend. However the other sherif officer I had known since 2006 always carryed a bible with him I truly thought I had found wat I needed to over come this but instead those benine twisted and evil things he cursed me with has never left my mind. It was there that night when I realized just how evil the gams had become. This is all I can muster to tell you for this has all ready set in an anxity attack and my paranioa is thru the ruff becasr my phone is hacked they know everything I've told you to night. But there's so much more.I need out of this county but can't leave my family. And yes I'm still being threatin today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hurry I don't know how much time I have left

They told me this whole town laughs at my foolishness and when they get me to the prison befoer they take me in casey mcclure the bad cop said if my partner here wasn't a good guy I woukd had parked this car and f**ked you in two. Sorry for my language but I was tripping hard on this drug and terrified they told not once we where going to another hospital. A few weeks later once I was releaced I saw the at a restaurant they gave me a grin so peircing into my mind. I have lost the ability to cope with other people. A smiles no longer a smile. And I feel as if there all demons the law enforcement and the druggies. My town is very crooked and I'm indanger and no one beleives me, they just call my a rat. Cause at that time I wasn't turning people in I was confessin the ones connected to the officers the ones who played me as friends only to rip my reality in to. I've lost all trust in man kind and the next time im in a public setting I can't promise cause you can damn well bet I'm taking th e all down they will suffer the same hell they've got me trapped tripping in. And as far as my psychiatrist says I may never come back frop. This is demonic possession.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 23 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Wow, I am sorry to read all of this happened to you on the drug trip. What is your specific question for us about the situation?