Is it legal to make 14 year old boys share a bed on a class…

Customer Question
Is it legal to...

Is it legal to make 14 year old boys share a bed on a class trip? My son is on a trip now and saying kids have to share beds. Doesnt seem right and kids dont want to forcing other kids to sleep on floor

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your son taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

Hes on a class trip now and my husband found out and basically flipped out on the principal. First boys shouldnt be forced to sleep together and second no kid esp when we pay for trip should sleep on a unsanitary hotel floor

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by province. What province is he in?

New jersey. Wait its not family law its an issue with our public school allowing this

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that i want to know if a school district can legally allow this without a parents consent esp if hes a minor

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 months ago
retireddebra

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 months ago

I am sorry. I can see you are in the US.

I will ask the site to move this question as it is now on the Canada law list.

Omg i said i was in nj. Forget it give me a refund