I am answering interrogatories regarding my contention(s) to…

Customer Question
Hello, I am answering...

Hello, I am answering interrogatories regarding my contention(s) to personal injury. Should I be able to review what the alleged injury is before answering?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I sent an email requesting the documentation however the response was they do not need to provide me with that information

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They are alleging my dog bite to their dog/them?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Hello Ray, I am Vera and your assistance is appreciated.

You would just respond that you are unaware on any dog bites, medical treatment , or other injury.Something like that.Give them vague answers, if they don't like them they have to seek to have the court compel them.Just give them vague responses of general nature.Then you have responded but not given them anything here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

You can motion to compel if they did not respond to yours.It works both ways if you need more information.

when responding to the interrogatories I am able to respond in that manner. Thank you! Would I be able to ask more questions later using this same method? The $59 (call me) option how much time do you have?

Yes you can answer these vaguely and general answers.

I can do unlimited on line questions , sent you offer.Accept and I will review your answers if you post them here.Thanks..you can come back to it here later or tomorrow it remains open if you accept.

Thanks for rating 5 stars much appreciated.