I am a landlord in county Ohio. We won the case yesterday.

Customer Question
I am a landlord...

I am a landlord in butler county Ohio. We won the case yesterday. The court finds for us yesterday the court ordered our tenant to vacate our property on June 6th my question is should I now file for writ of restitution?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

, West Chester OHIO, Butler County Area 111

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Verbal month to month lease the court already ordered our tenant to leave by june 6th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I won the eviction yesterday should i now file for writ of restitution or should I wait after June 6th ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you owed rent?
own
I would file right away.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!