Can you verify the legality of this contract?

Customer Question
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IZO83fPIkhpSLIb4n2C_J_yn18rjlYc4vdefBC_oEM...
Can you verify the legality of this contract? https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IZO83fPIkhpSLIb4n2C_J_yn18rjlYc4vdefBC_oEM
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I am sorry I don't understand your question.

Can you confirm for me that the document I have written is within legal bounds?

What is was able to pull up is missing some of the requirements for a contract.

Can you inform me of what is missing?

Let me provide the requirements for a contract as well as missing paragraphs. Thank you for your patience.

https://contracts.uslegal.com/elements-of-a-contract/

What would be the governing law for this contract? For example which State law would govern?

Would you like a sample of a governing law clause?

please.
I must include all 6 aspects of a contract in my business agreement? As in offer, acceptance, consideration, mutuality of obligation, competency and capacity, and writing requirement?

Correct. I can provide a sample. Capacity becomes an issue with a minor or when someone is not competent to sign a contract.

A sample would be great.

Can you tell me the State?

California.

Thank you.

Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.

I have many more for you.

send them please.
the sample you mentioned would also help.

Consideration generally set out on the first page of a contract:

"NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and the mutual covenants set forth herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto covenant and agree as follows:" http://www.adamsdrafting.com/good-and-valuable-consideration/

if I were simply creating a contract whose purpose was to simply fulfill all of the legal requirements in order for the entire agreement to be legally binding for the purpose of financial asset investment security where could I find an appropriate sample or template?

"So if I were simply creating a contract whose purpose was to simply fulfill all of the legal requirements in order for the entire agreement to be legally binding for the purpose of financial asset investment security where could I find an appropriate sample or template?"

US Legal Forms and LegalZoom have very good templates.

If I were simply trying to just put in writing every base aspect of contract and tie it to the other language presented what would it look like?

https://www.sampletemplates.com/business-templates/contract-agreement-template.html

Let me see if I can find something similar to what you provided.

I'm currently drafting my own writing. How do I differentiate between offer and consideration?

Consideration is the required to have a contract, both parties are making mutual promises. An offer is not a mutual promise.

An offer is a proposal.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IZO83fPIkhpSLIb4n2C_J_yn18rjlYc4vdefBC_oEM/edit?usp=sharing
can you verify if the contract added under legally binding agreement contract is valid?

I would draft a contract in a different format. I have concerns on what you have drafted. I have provided the necessary elements as well as sample language.

What are the specific concerns that you have?

The wording.

Please see the examples I provided above so you can see what is considered a valid contract. We don't want you to have any issues.

I suppose I am looking for contracting and partnership templates. The main goal of the legal formation is to guarantee a refund if I am not able to complete the terms and make the agreement legally binding.
Can you describe what is wrong with the wording I have written?

I think there may be a misunderstanding of the terms of service for this site.

You are asking me to go through each line of your contract and provide legally binding wording. I can give you refund language. You want to use a template that comes as close to what you are trying to achieve.

Give me a moment to provide the terms of service. Thank you for your patience.

"7. Information Not Advice; No Client-Professional Relationship

Answers of Experts on the Site are provided by Experts and are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional (medical, legal, veterinary, tax, financial, etc.) advice. For example, Experts in the Legal category will provide only general information about the law, and will not provide legal advice nor propose a specific course of action for a Customer. By answering questions, Experts do not intend to form, and do not form attorney-client or doctor-patient relationships with Users of the Site. The laws, regulations, other governing authorities, standards, practices and procedures that apply to your particular question may differ depending on your location and information typically discovered through in-person evaluations or visits. Experts in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions.

No professional-client relationships shall be formed on the Site.

Communications on this Site are not confidential and shall not be the subject of any associated privileges. Communications on this Site are limited, as described above, do not involve in-person evaluations or visits, and do not include safeguards and procedures typical of in-person evaluations and visits.

Before you can interact with an Expert, you will be required to agree to a Disclaimer reminding you of these and other important provisions of the Terms." http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

I understand, i apologize for the misdirection of focus in service

No need to apologize. I am happy to help within the terms of service.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. Can you see the rating scale on your end at the top of the page, 5 stars? You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you for your consideration.

Did you finalize your contract?