I have a question regarding my contract. Nevada. None. I…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding my contract.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None. I just need help with some verbiage that’s in the contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is this service

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Good question on the charges. So, Just Answer charges a $5 non-refundable deposit to post your question. Usually, it is only $37 additional for your entire interaction with me (you’re not charged per response). There is also the option for a $59 phone call, but please understand that this is OPTIONAL and requested automatically by the system, not me, although it is highly valuable, it is not required. Would you like to continue?