I am searching for some legal services for divorce. I live…

Customer Question
Hello, my name...

Hello, my name is Jacqueline Houde, I am searching for some legal services for divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I live in Costa Rica and I am having trouble finding some one that is willing to help me international

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I am love with my daughter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I talked to military adverse reactions. But that is it My husband emailed me his paper with his lawyer. I don't want to sign them yet until i talk to a lawyer to know my rights

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (And, please ignore any reports from the site regarding your expert being offline - they are incorrect.)

I am sorry to hear about your situation, J. What can I answer for you, please?

Can you please then delete my credit and info, if I am not going to receive help then why have this add on legal help

Okay, I will send your request to customer service. Good luck in your matter.

Please return any money back if taken
You are not a legal help,